Top 5 One Click Authors
With 2019 done and dusted, and 2020 just rolling in, I’m doing the usual reflecting on the year gone by and gearing up for a more balanced new year.
One of the things I’m reflecting on is the books and authors I read in 2019. Which, admittedly, isn’t a lot. I find myself unable to read as much as I used too, and when I do manage to focus on a book, I tend to stick with just the few authors that I read regularly.
So in saying that, here are my top 5 authors (okay 6 because 2 can be count together as one or individually) of 2019.
- Rachel Van Dyken. What can I say? Rachel’s my idol. I want to be like her when I grow up (we’ll just ignore the fact that I’m older than her). I can’t get enough of her books. She’s an immediate one click and could probably publish a chemistry textbook and I’d buy it. Her books never fail to keep me entertained and coming back for more.
- Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. Together or individually, these ladies are superstars. Their books have everything. The perfect amount of humour, tension, sexiness and strong characters.
- Lauren Layne. Her books are witty, funny, sweet and sexy. She never fails to pull me in and sets the scene so well, I can see, smell, feel, and hear New York.
- Jay Crownover. Jay really nails bad boys with tattoos. Her Marked Men Series were the first e-books I ever read, and I fell in love with Rule immediately. She’s been a one-click author of mine for 6 years.
- Lauren Blakely. Her books are audio gold. I love listening to them. They’re sexy, funny, smart, and completely hook me from the first word.
Who were your fav authors of 2019?